Yangdong Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Yangdong Coal Mine is one of the main production mines of Jizhong Energy Fengfeng Group Co., Ltd. The mine was expanded on the basis of the original Yangquhe Coal Mine in 2006. It is a coal and gas outburst mine with an approved production capacity of 1.5 million tons per year in 2014. The approved production scale in 2019 is 1.5 million tons per year.
At 8:30 am on June 28, 2011, a roof-fall accident occurred in the Yangdong Coal Mine, and three miners were unfortunately killed.
- Operator: Jizhong Energy Fengfeng Group Co., Ltd. Yangdong Coal Mine
- Owner: Jizhong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xinpo Town, Fengfeng Mining District, Handan City, Hebei Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.477524, 114.247101
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 91.4650 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Lean coal (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 18.6773 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2006
Articles and resources
- 冀中能源峰峰集团有限公司羊东矿, 企查查, Accessed May 2021
- 冀中能源峰峰集团有限公司羊东矿矿山地质环境保护与土地复垦方案, 道客巴巴, Accessed May 2021
- 羊东矿瓦斯综合治理研究 道客巴巴, Accessed May 2021
- 河北省生产煤矿生产能力情况 (As of December 31, 2019), 国家矿山安全监察局, Accessed May 2021
- 峰峰集团羊东煤矿冒顶事故3名矿工遇难, 中国新闻网, June 29, 2011
- 冀中能源峰峰集团有限公司2020年面向合格投资者公开发行公司债券（第一期）募集说明书(122页), 冀中能源峰峰集团有限公司, January 2020