Yangliu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Yangliu Coal Mine is operated by the Huaibei Yangliu Coal Industry Co., Ltd. Construction officially started on December 30, 2005, and production was officially put into operation on December 23, 2011. The design production capacity is 1.8 million tons per year, and the design service life is 56.5 years. The approved production scale in 2019 is 1.8 million tons per year.
- Operator: Huaibei Yangliu Coal Industry Co., Ltd. 
- Owner: Huaibei Mining Holdings Co.,Ltd.
- Location: Niulaotian Village, Suntuan Town, Suixi County, Huaibei City, Anhui Province
- GPS Coordinates: 33.644291, 116.748950
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 295.1090 million tonnes 
- Mineable Reserves: 150.3210 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Fat coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 60.1976k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2011
Articles and resources
- 淮北杨柳煤业有限公司, 企查查, Accessed May 2021
- 淮北青东煤业有限公司杨柳煤矿采矿权评估报告书, 北京天健兴业资产评估有限公司, December 13, 2017
- 淮北矿业控股股份有限公司2020年公开发行公司债券（面向专业投资者）（第一期）募集说明书摘要（52Page）, 方正证券承销保荐有限责任公司, October 16, 2020
- 淮北矿业控股股份有限公司2020年年度报告（19Page）, 淮北矿业控股股份有限公司, April 25, 2021