Yangmei-3 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yangmei-3 power station (阳煤发电分公司第三热电厂) is a 130-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Yu, Yangquan, Shanxi Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Yu, Yangquan, Shanxi Province, China.
- Sponsor: Yangquan Coal Group Electricity Generation Branch
- Parent company: Yangquan Coal Industry Group
- Location: Yu, Yangquan, Shanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 37.8610, 113.4423 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 130 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 35 MW (start-up in 1997)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 35 MW (start-up in 1998)
- Unit 3: Coal-fired subcritical, 60 MW (start-up in 1998)
Articles and Resources