Yangpoquan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Yangpoquan Coal Mine has a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity and an 80 years service life.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Shanxi Hualu Yangpoquan Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Inner Mongolia Hualu Energy Development (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Location: Yangpoquan Village, Lugu Township, Hequ County, Xinzhou City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.264900, 111.303638
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 170.26 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal, Longflame coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 11.530 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2001