Ying Long Shan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Ying Long Shan power station (应龙山发电厂) was a proposed 2,400-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Zhejiang Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Ningbo Prefecture, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Zhejiang Province.
Background on Project
According to Platts, Sembawang Group (Sembcorp) and Zhejiang Provincial Energy Group are currently planning to build a four-unit coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 2,400 MW in Zhejiang Province. However, no further information appears to be available about such a project, and it appears to be cancelled.
- Sponsor: Ning Long Power Generating Co
- Parent company: Sembawang Group and Zhejiang Provincial Energy Group
- Location: Ningbo Prefecture, Zhejiang Province, China
- Coordinates: 29.874, 121.55 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 2,400 MW (Units 1-4: 600 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "World Electric Power Plants Database,", Platts, June 2014. The database is not available online but can be purchased from Platts.