Yingkou Iron & Steel Co., Ltd.
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Yingkou, Liaoning Province, China.
- Private/State ownership: mixture (Ministry of Finance 14%, National Council for Social Security Fund 0.29%)
- Parent company: Liaoning Jiachen Holding Group Co., Ltd. 84.49%, Zhuhai Oriental Longkun Investment Management Center (Limited Partnership) 15%, other shareholders 0.52%
- Owner: Liaoning Jiachen Holding Group Co., Ltd. 84.49%, Zhuhai Oriental Longkun Investment Management Center (Limited Partnership) 15%, other shareholders 0.52%
- Alternative plant names: Yingkou Tiansheng Heavy Industry Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Other language plant name: 营口钢铁有限公司 (Chinese)
- Location: No. 1 Jiachen Avenue, Laobian District, Yingkou City, Liaoning Province
- GPS Coordinates: 40.664651, 122.415057 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 2010 (age 11–12)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Steel product category: semi-finished, finished rolled
- Steel products: continuous casting billets, rebar, round steel, coil, low-alloy steel rods, mid-band steel, hot rolled coil, cold rolled galvanized sheet, carbon steel
- Steelmaking process: integrated（BF）
- Primary steel production equipment: 2 blast furnaces (BF) (2x1360m³), 2 basic oxygen furnaces (BOF) (2x120-tonne)
Articles and resources