Yuandatan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Yuandata Coal Mine is operated by Yulin City Yuyang Zhongneng Yuandatan Mining Co., Ltd. Construction started in September 2012, and joint trial operation began on February 13, 2020. On March 30, 2021, Yuandatan Coal Mine successfully passed the acceptance inspection and was officially put into production.The mine's designed production capacity is 5.0 million tons/year.
- Operator: Yulin City Yuyang Zhongneng Yuandatan Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Bentan Village, Xiaojihan Township, Yuyang District, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 38.333283, 109.489911
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 5.0 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 560 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 436.1417 million tonne
- Coal Type: Longflame coal, Non-caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 150.66 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2021