Yushupo Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yushupo Coal Mine (山西宁武榆树坡煤业有限公司榆树坡煤矿) is located in the Northeast of Ningwu County in Shanxi Province. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 1.2 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Yangfangkou Town, Ningwu County, Xinzhou,Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
In November 2010, the construction of Yushupo Coal Mine was approved by the Shanxi Provincial Coal Industry Bureau. It began the trail operation phase on November 13th 2018 and is expected to complete before May 13th 2019.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Ningwu Yushupo Coal Industry Co.
- Parent Company: Yangquan Coal Industry Group (51%), Shanxi Guoxin Energy Development Group Co.( 26%), Shanxi Tongbao Energy Co.( 23%)
- Location: Yangfangkou Town, Ningwu County, Xinzhou,Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.065368,112.352653
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 390.39Mt
- Minable Reserves: 143.91Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous (gas coal, coking coal)
- Mine Size: 15.0247k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: