Yushuwan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yushuwan Coal Mine (榆林市榆神煤炭榆树湾煤矿有限公司（榆树湾煤矿）) is located in Jinjitan Town, Yuyang District, Shenmu City, Shaanxi Province, China, with a production capacity of 8 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Caojiatan Village, Jinjitan Town, Yuyang District, Shenmu City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
Yushuwan Coal Mine was established in 2006 with a designed production capacity of 8 million tons per year. It was completed and put into operation in 2012. On January 5, 2015, approved by the Shaanxi Provincial Coal Production Supervision and Administration Bureau, the production capacity was approved as 10 million tons/year.
- Sponsor:Yulin Yushen Yushuwan Coal Mine Co.,Ltd.
- Parent Company:Shaanxi Yulin Energy Group (50%), Shenmu Coal Company (20%), Yulin Yuyang Coal Company (20%), Yanchang Oil and Minerals Administration Hengshan Oil Drilling and Production Co. (10%)
- Location:Caojiatan Village, Jinjitan Town, Yuyang District, Shenmu City, Shaanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 38.557184,109.897685(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 10Mt/a
- Total Resource:1783Mt
- Minable Reserves: 1158.45Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 85.26k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2012
- Total Investment: