Yuwang No.1 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yuwang No.1 Coal Mine (华能滇东矿业分公司雨汪煤矿一井) is located within the territory of Fuyuan County, Yunnan Province, China. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 3 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Shiba Lianshan Town, Fuyuan County, Qujing City, Yunnan Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The construction of Yuwang Coal Mine started since 2009, and the trail operation of it is expected to realize in 2021. 
- Sponsor: Huaneng Diandong Mining Co.
- Parent Company: China Huaneng(34.12%), Shanghua Investment Co.(8.07%), HKSCC NOMINEES LIMITED(25.98%), HeBei Construction & Investment Group CO.(3.36%), others(28.47%)
- Location: Shiba Lianshan Town, Fuyuan County, Qujing City, Yunnan Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 25.102178,104.615702
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 3 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 647.42Mt
- Minable Reserves: 477.24Mt
- Coal Type: Anthracite
- Mine Size: 50.4673k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: