Zeebrugge–Berneau Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
(Redirected from Zeebrugge–Maldegem Gas Pipeline)
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Zeebrugge–Maldegem Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Belgium.
- Length: 190.66 km / 118.5 miles
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Corresponding SciGrid name(s): Fluxys_20, Fluxys_21, Fluxys_22
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (October 2020). "TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission" (PDF). ENTSOG. Retrieved December 4, 2020.
- Lepage, Mathilde (May 3rd, 2022). "No more poor gas but rich gas that might prove costly". Energy Price. Retrieved Jul 26th, 2022. Check date values in:
- Vasquez, Juan. "Gas Transport in Belgium – Daily Balancing with Hourly Constraints: Impact on Metering" (PDF). Retrieved Jul 26th, 2022. line feed character in
|title=at position 27 (help); Check date values in:
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor