Zhaizhen Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Zhaizhen Coal Mine belongs to Shandong Taishan Energy Co., Ltd. It was built on December 25, 1983, and put into production on December 23, 1993, with a design production capacity of 1.2 million tons/year and a design service life of 59.5 years. After technological transformation, the production capacity has been continuously improved: in 2003, the approved production capacity was 1.65 million tons/year, and in 2006 it was 1.9 million tons/year. The approved production capacity in 2020 is 1.7 million tons/year.
On November 23, 2005, a transportation accident occurred in the Zhaizhen Coal Mine, and one person was killed.
- Operator: Shandong Taishan Energy Co., Ltd. Zhaizhen Coal Mine
- Owner: Beijing Tiantian Technology Co., Ltd.
- Location: Zhai Town, Xintai City, Tai'an City, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.941753, 117.663042
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.7 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 84.5090 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 12.79 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal, Gas-fat coal（Thermal, Met）
- Mine Size: 13.581 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1993<ref name=gcc>