Zhaojiazhai Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Zhaojiazhai Coal Mine is operated by Henan Xinzheng Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd., which is owned by Zhengzhou Coal Industry (Group) Co., Ltd. The mine started in October 2004 and was completed and put into trial production in April 2009, with a design production capacity of 3.0Mt/a.
- Operator: Henan Xinzheng Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Zhengzhou Coal Industry (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Location: Zhaojiazhai Village, Xindian Town, Xinzheng City, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 34.405964, 113.623169(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource: 355 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 178 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Bituminous,Anthracite（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 48.96k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2009