Zhaolou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Yanmei Heze Energy Chemical Co., Ltd. operates zhaolou Coal Mine, which is owned by Shandong Yanzhou Mining Group. The mine started in January 2005 and was put into trial production in March 2009, with a designed production capacity of 3 million tons per year. The approved production capacity in 2014 was 4.2 million tons/year and 3.9 million tons per year in 2020.
- Operator:Yanmei Heze Energy Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shandong Yanzhou Mining Group
- Location: Zhaolou Town, Yuncheng County, Heze City, Shandong Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 35.386969, 115.952375(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3.3 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource: 398.827 million tonnes 
- Mineable Reserves: 187.758 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Bituminous(Met)
- Mine Size: 143.3549k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2009