Zhaoshipan coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Hengshan District, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province，China.
Coal Mine Background
On October 10, 2020, the National Development and Reform Commission approved the Zhaoshipan Coal Mine Project in the Southern District of Yuheng Mining Area, Shaanxi, with an approved production capacity of 6 million tons per year.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Energy Zhaoshipan Coal Power Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Shaanxi Investment Group Co., Ltd. (54%), Yulin City Finance Investment Management Co., Ltd. (20%), Shaanxi Yulin Energy Group Co., Ltd. (20%), Others (6%)
- Location: Yongzhong Village, Leilongwan Town, Hengshan District, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province， China.
- GPS Coordinates: 37.909105, 109.094503(exact)
- Status: Proposed 
- Production Capacity: 6Mt/year
- Workforce Size: 1193
- Coal Field:
- Total Resource: 1316.64Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 792.3Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous coal (long flame coal) 
- Mine Size: 298.5k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: