Zhengzhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zhengzhuang Coal Mine (沁水县鑫海能源有限责任公司区郑庄煤矿) is located in Zhengzhuang Town, under the administration of Qinshui County, Shanxi Province, China. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 4 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Zhengzhuang Town, Qinshui County, Jincheng City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
On March 8th,2019, the National Energy Administration has confirmed the construction of Zhengzhuang Coal Mine with an annual production capacity of 4 Mt/year.
- Sponsor: Qinshui Xinhai Energy Co.
- Parent Company: Shanxi Jincheng Anthracite Mining Group Co.(75.35%), others(25.65%)
- Location: Zhengzhuang Town, Qinshui County, Jincheng City, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 35.745864,112.379739
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 4 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 374.7538Mt
- Minable Reserves: 342.38Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 107.67k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: