Zhongmacun Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Zhongmacun Coal Mine belongs to Henan Coking Coal Energy Co., Ltd. Construction started in September 1955, and it was simply put into production on July 1, 1970. The design production capacity was 0.6 million tons per year, and the design service life was 84 years. The approved production capacity in 2005 was 0.9 million tons per year, and in 2008 it was 1.15 million tons per year.It is a coal and gas outburst mine. The approved production capacity in 2018 is 1.0 million tons per year.
At 11:53 on May 14, 2018, a coal and gas outburst accident occurred at the Zhongma Village Mine of the Coking Coal Group, killing 4 people.
- Operator: Henan Coking Coal Energy Co., Ltd. Zhongmacun Mine 
- Owner: Henan Energy Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Shuicai Street, Macun District, Jiaozuo City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.270400, 113.328942
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.15 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 84.5625 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 17.5625 million tonne
- Coal Type: Anthracite（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 14.5 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1970