Adamów coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
|Please visit Global Energy Monitor to download the dataset|
The Adamów coal mine is owned and operated by ZespoŁ Elektrowni Patnow-Adamow-Konin (ZE PAK Group), producing 0.895 million tonnes per annum in Poland.
The mine supplies coal to the Adamow power station.
The map below shows the exact location of the mine.
The mine is owned by ZespoŁ Elektrowni Patnow-Adamow-Konin (ZE PAK Group).
- Operator: PAK KWB Adamów SA
- Parent Company: ZespoŁ Elektrowni Patnow-Adamow-Konin (ZE PAK Group
- Location: Przykona, Budzew, Turek, Poland
- GPS coordinates:52.3055, 18.2314 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year:
- Coal reserves: 4.81 million tonnes
- Coal type: Lignite (Thermal)
- Mine size: 8.47km2
- Mine type:
- Mine depth:
- Production:0.715 million tonnes (2021)
- Number of employees: 508
Articles and Resources
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- Polish Geological Institute, MIDAS, accessed June 2021
- BILANS ZASOBÓW ZŁÓŻ KOPALIN W POLSCE WG STANU NA - BALANCE OF FINE RESOURCES IN POLAND, Polish Institute of Geology, December 31, 2020, accessed June 2022