Aganskoye Oil and Gas Field (Russia)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Aganskoye Field is an operating oil and gas field in Russia.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Russia.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 61.4339, 76.0989 (exact)
- Discovery year: 1965
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Aganskoye Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|reserves||associated gas||ultimate recovery||14 819||million m³||1997|||
|reserves||oil||ultimate recovery||1 793||million bbl||1997|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
Articles and Resources
- "Catalog of HBZ accounting objects with data from the consolidated state register of subsoil plots and licenses and gas condensate fields (including the Collection of consolidated materials on the reserves of common minerals in the Russian Federation)". 2021. Archived from the original on May 21, 2021. Retrieved May 21, 2021.
- "rfgf.ru/bal/a/itemview.php?iid=332741". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "EIARussia1997" (PDF). eia.doe.gov. November 1, 1997. Archived (PDF) from the original on March 14, 2009.