Ahmedabad Oil and Gas Block (India)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Block Ahmedabad is an operating oil and gas block in India.
The location of the block in India is not known.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- Owner: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (100%)
- Parent: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) (100%)
- Discovery year:
- Production start year: 1961
- Concession/Block: Ahmedabad
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Block Ahmedabad
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|cumulative production||oil||Not applicable||433||million bbl||2019|||
|production||gas||Not applicable||145||million m³/y||2017|||
|production||oil||Not applicable||9.4||million bbl/y||2017|||
|reserves||oil||proved in-place reserves||4 100||million bbl||2019|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Indian Petroleum & Natural Gas Statistics 2018-19" (PDF). Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. 2019. Archived (PDF) from the original on September 17, 2021. Retrieved March 22, 2021.
- "dghindia.gov.in/assets/downloads/ar/2019-20.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "History". www.ongcindia.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "environmentclearance.nic.in/writereaddata/Online/TOR/12_Sep_2019_1456141676HE39GZOFinalPFR.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.