Al-KarkaraA-Structure Oil and Gas Field (Qatar)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Al-Karkara/A-Structure Field is an operating oil and gas field in Qatar.
The map below shows the approximate location of the field in Qatar.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 25.0811, 52.4847 (approximate)
- Operator: Qatar Petroleum Development Company
- Owner: Cosmo Oil; Sojitz Corporation
- Parent: Cosmo Oil; Sojitz Group
- Discovery year: 1971
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Al-Karkara/A-Structure Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||93||million m³/y||2019|||
|production||oil||Not applicable||2.3||million bbl/y||2019|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "qp.com.qa/en/MediaCentre/Lists/QPPublications/Attachments/5/QP%20Annual%20Review%202019%20-%20English.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "qp.com.qa/en/QPActivities/Documents/Qatar%20Oil%20Fields%20Basemap.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "Group Companies - Company - Cosmo Energy Exploration & Production Co.,Ltd". cep.cosmo-oil.co.jp. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "www.sojitz.com/en/corporate/profile/". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.