Al Andalus Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Al Andalus Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline in Spain.
The pipeline runs through the Spanish cities and towns of Tarifa, Córdoba, Jaén, Granada, Málaga, Puente Genil (Córdoba Province), Motril (Granada Province), and Estepona (Málaga Province).
- Operator: Enagás, S.A.
- Parent Company: Enagás, S.A.
- Current Capacity: 12 billion cubic meters per year
- Length: 585 mi / 942 km
- Diameter: 48, 36, 22, 20, 16, 12, 10, 8, 6 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1996
Articles and resources
- Transmission, storage and regasification services and infrastructure, Enagás, accessed December 2019.
- "Natural Gas," GALP, accessed Dec. 24, 2019.
- About us, Enagás, accessed December 2019.
- International pipelines, Galp Energia, accessed December 2019.
- Transport network: Gas pipelines Engagás, accessed December 2019.