Córdoba-Madrid Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The pipeline runs through the Spanish cities and towns of Cordoba and Madrid, Spain.
- Operator: Enagás, S.A.
- Parent Company: Enagás, S.A.
- Current Capacity:
- Length: 780 mi / 1,256 km
- Diameter: 32, 26, 20, 16, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2000
The Córdoba-Madrid gas pipeline is owned and operated by Enagás, Spain's main natural gas carrier.
It includes the Algete-Getafe, Algete-Villalba, Rivas-Loeches-Alcala, Zarza de Tajo-Cuenca-Fuentes, Getafe-Alcázar de San Juan, Santa Cruz de Mudela-Alcázar de San Juan, and Villafranca de Córdoba-Santa Cruz de Mudela gas pipeline branches.
Articles and resources
- Transmission, storage and regasification services and infrastructure, Enagás, accessed December 2019.
- Pipeline projects list: Europe: Spain, SIMDEX, accessed December 2019.
- Diettrich, Pluta, Medrjoubi (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". DLR Institute for Networked Energy Systems. Cite journal requires
|journal=(help)CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- About us, Enagás, accessed December 2019.
- Transport network: Gas pipelines Engagás, accessed December 2019.