Algeciras 3 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Algeciras 3 power station is a 821-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Cadiz, Spain.
The map below shows the location of the power station in San Roque, the province of Cadiz, Spain.
- Sponsor: Repsol SA
- Parent company: Repsol SA
- Location: San Roque, the province of Cadiz, Spain
- Coordinates: 36.1829, -5.3905 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 821 MW
Articles and Resources
- Electricidad y Gas
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1006322 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 18WALG3TG1-123-9, 18WALG3TG2-123-2, 18WALG3TV1-123-0 accessed November 2019
- Spanish Electricity System 2018 Report Red Eléctrica de España, August 1, 2019
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_18WALG3TG1-123-9, g_18WALG3TG2-123-2, g_18WALG3TV1-123-0 European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91