|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Amadeus Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from the Amadeus Basin in the south of the Northern Territory to Darwin, in the north, and carries natural gas to Darwin, Alice Springs and other regional centers.
- Parent company: APA Group
- Capacity: 113.74 million cubic feet per day / 120 terajoules per day
- Length: 1629 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start year: 1986
The Amadeus Pipeline is owned and operated by APA Group. It is approximately 1629 kilometers in length, including the Mereenie spurline, Tennant Creek and Katherine laterals, and the Pine Creek outlet.
Articles and resources
- Amadeus Gas Pipeline, APA, accessed February 2018
- Amadeus Gas Pipeline Access Arrangement Revision Proposal, Australian Energy Regulator, Aug. 2015, accessed Aug. 10, 2021.
- NT: Amadeus Gas Pipeline, Australian Energy Market Commission, accessed Feb. 2018