Amal-Ra's Lanuf oil pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Amal-Ra's Lanuf oil pipeline is an existing oil pipeline, running from Amal oilfield to Ra's Lanuf, Libya.
The pipeline runs from Amal oilfield, Al-Wahat district, to Ra's Lanuf, Sirte district, Libya.
The Amal-Ra's Lanuf oil pipeline is actually two parallel pipelines, one 30 inches and one 36 inches. The pipeline is owned by Harouge Oil Operations, a joint venture of state-owned National Oil Corporation (88%) and PetroCanada (12%).
- Operator: Harouge Oil Operations
- Parent Company: National Oil Corporation (88%), PetroCanada (12%)
- Current capacity: 1.32 mtpa
- Length: 439 km / 273 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Articles and resources
- Table 6.9: Main crude oil pipelines in OPEC members, 2016, OPEC Annual Statistical Bulletin 2017, pp. 87-94.
- World Energy Atlas, Petroleum Economist, 2001.
- Amal Field, Harouge Oil Operations website, accessed July 2018.
- Annual Statistics Bulletin, OPEC, 2009, p.71