Amata (Rayong) power station 5
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Amata (Rayong) power station 5 (also known as Amata City) is a 133-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in Rayong province, Thailand.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Map Yang Phon, Thailand.
- Owner: B.Grimm Power [100%]
- Parent: B.Grimm Power [100%]
- Location: Map Yang Phon, Rayong, Thailand
- Coordinates: 12.9818, 101.1072 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 133 MW
Articles and Resources
- "www.bgrimmpower.com/en/power-plants/domestic". Archived from the original on March 10, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "www.eppo.go.th/images/POLICY/ENG/PDP2015_Eng.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on March 10, 2021.
- "www.bgrimmpower.com/en/power-plants/domestic/56/amata-bgrimm-power-rayong-5-limited". Archived from the original on March 10, 2021.