Ankleshwar Oil and Gas Block (India)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Block Ankleshwar is an operating oil and gas block in India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the block in India.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 21.6344, 72.8338 (approximate)
- Operator: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- Owner: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (100%)
- Parent: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) (100%)
- Discovery year: 1960
- Production start year:
- Concession/Block: Ankleshwar
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Block Ankleshwar
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||1 164||million m³/y||2017|||
|production||oil||Not applicable||6.7||million bbl/y||2017|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Indian Petroleum & Natural Gas Statistics 2018-19" (PDF). Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. 2019. Archived (PDF) from the original on September 17, 2021. Retrieved March 22, 2021.
- "link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-55843-1_2". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "dghindia.gov.in/assets/downloads/ar/2019-20.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "History". www.ongcindia.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.