Anna Paulowna–Beverwijk Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Anna Paulowna–Beverwijk Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Netherlands.
The pipeline starts in Anna Paulowna, Netherlands, and runs to Beverwijk, Netherlands.
- Parent company:
- Length: 42.2 km / 26.3 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Corresponding SciGrid name(s): Anna Paulowna_Beverwijk
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (October 2020). "TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission" (PDF). ENTSOG. Retrieved December 4, 2020.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor