Antwerp Zandvliet power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Antwerp Zandvliet power station is a 386-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Antwerp Province, Belgium.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Antwerp, Antwerp Province, Belgium.
- Sponsor: Electrabel
- Parent company: Engie SA
- Location: Antwerp, Antwerp Province, Belgium
- Coordinates: 51.3612, 4.2552 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 386 MW
Articles and Resources
- Elia "Detailed production park" data set dated July 3, 2019
- Transparency - Plant Units Engie, accessed December 2019
- Carbon Monitoring for Action (CARMA) database, ID 1735 version 2 (2009) csv file obtained from FRESNA
- BASF Antwerpen stapt in elektriciteitscentrale - De Standaard