Assam Oil and Gas Block (India)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Block Assam is an operating oil and gas block in India.
The location of the block in India is not known.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- Owner: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (100%)
- Parent: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) (100%)
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
- Concession/Block: Assam
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Block Assam
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||508||million m³/y||2017|||
|production||oil||Not applicable||7.1||million bbl/y||2017|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Indian Petroleum & Natural Gas Statistics 2018-19" (PDF). Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. 2019. Archived (PDF) from the original on September 17, 2021. Retrieved March 22, 2021.
- "History". www.ongcindia.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.