Augusta power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Augusta power station is a 44-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Syracuse, Italy.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Augusta, the province of Syracuse, Italy.
- Sponsor: Sasol Italy
- Parent company: Sasol
- Location: Augusta, the province of Syracuse, Italy
- Coordinates: 37.2204, 15.1778 (approx.)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 44 MW
Articles and Resources
- Angelo Labella LinkedIn, accessed December 2019
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUCHPPUGUSTA14 accessed November 2019