Awoba (Eroton) Oil and Gas Field (Nigeria)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Awoba (Eroton) Field is an operating oil and gas field in Nigeria.
The map below shows the approximate location of the field in Nigeria.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 4.5360, 6.8110 (approximate)
- Operator: Eroton
- Owner: Eroton Exploration & Production Company (45%); Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (55%)
- Parent: Eroton Exploration & Production Company (45%); Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (55%)
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Awoba (Eroton) Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||175||million m³/y||2015|||
|production||oil||Not applicable||5.9||million bbl/y||2015|||
|reserves||gas||2P reserves||232||million m³||2016|||
|reserves||oil and condensate||2P reserves||31||million bbl||2016|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation 2015 Annual Statistical Bulletin" (PDF). Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. 2015. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 23, 2021. Retrieved April 13, 2021.
- "Nigeria Electricity and Gas Improvement Project" (PDF). World Bank. 2009. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 27, 2021. Retrieved April 27, 2021.