Búzios Oil and Gas Field (Brazil)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Búzios Field is an operating oil and gas field in Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Brazil.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: Petrobras
- Owner: Petrobras (100%)
- Parent: Petrobras (100%)
- Discovery year: 2010
- Production start year: 2015
- Basin: Not stated
- Concession/Block: Not stated
- Project/Complex: Not stated
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Búzios Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year|
|production||oil||not applicable||143||million bbl/y||2020|
|production||gas||not applicable||5 802||million m³/y||2020|
|cumulative production||oil||not applicable||299||million bbl||2020|
|cumulative production||gas||not applicable||12 239||million m³||2020|
|reserves||oil||original volume in place||29 889||million bbl||2015|
|reserves||gas||original volume in place||1 101 988||million m³||2015|
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Boletim da Produção de Petróleo e Gás Natural - ENCARTE DE CONSOLIDAÇÃO DA PRODUÇÃO - 2020" (PDF). Agência Nacional do Petróleo, Gás Natural e Biocombustíveis. January 31, 2021. Archived from the original (PDF) on February 27, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- "ANP Shapefile de Dados". Ministry of Mines and Energy. 2020. Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved March 19, 2021.
- "Búzios 2016" (PDF). Agência Nacional do Petróleo, Gás Natural e Biocombustíveis. Archived (PDF) from the original on February 27, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- "Profile - Petrobras". Petrobras. Archived from the original on May 4, 2021. Retrieved June 14, 2021.
- "Búzios offshore Brazil sets monthly production records". Offshore Magazine. August 6, 2020. Archived from the original on May 28, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.