Bacalhau Oil and Gas Complex (Brazil)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bacalhau Complex is an oil and gas complex in development in Brazil.
The map below shows the approximate location of the complex in Brazil.
- Status: In development
- Coordinates: -25.4720, -44.0030 (approximate)
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
- Project/Complex: Bacalhau
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Bacalhau Complex
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production design capacity||oil||Not applicable||80||million bbl/y||2021|||
|reserves||hydrocarbons||recoverable reserves||2 000||million boe||[not stated]|||
- million boe = barrels of oil equivalent
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
Articles and Resources
- "Oil, Natural Gas and Biofuels Statistical Yearbook 2020". Ministry of Mines and Energy. 2020. Archived from the original on March 19, 2021. Retrieved March 19, 2021.
- "ANP Shapefile de Dados". Ministry of Mines and Energy. 2020. Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved March 19, 2021.
- Sabrina, Terje (June 1, 2021). "Equinor and Exxon bet $8 bln on Brazilian field with reduced emissions". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "Brazil - Equinor has a strong position in Brazil - equinor.com". www.equinor.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.