Bahía Blanca power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Bahía Blanca power station (Central Térmica Bahía Blanca, also known as Piedra Buena) is a 620-megawatt (MW) fuel oil- and gas-fired power station in Buenos Aires province, Argentina.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Bahía Blanca, Buenos Aires province, Argentina.
- Sponsor: Central Piedrabuena S.A.
- Parent company: Central Piedra Buena SA
- Location: Bahía Blanca, departamento Bahía Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Coordinates: -38.7875, -62.2537 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 620 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Información Geográfica de Energía". Argentina Secretario de Energía, Visor SIG. Archived from the original on May 12, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Central Termica Piedra Buena Power Plant Argentina". Global Energy Observatory. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Piedra Buena Thermal Power Plant ('CPB')". Pampa Energia. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.