Bahr Es Salam Gas Field (Libya)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bahr Es Salam Field is an operating gas field in Libya.
The location of the field in Libya is not known.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: Mellitah Oil & Gas
- Owner: Mellitah Oil & Gas
- Parent: Eni; National Oil Corporation
- Discovery year:
- Production start year: 2005
- Concession/Block: Block NC41
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Bahr Es Salam Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||11 369||million m³/y||2018|||
|reserves||gas||reserves||260 000||million m³||[not stated]|||
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "www.offshore-technology.com/projects/bahr-essalam-gas-and-condensate-field/". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "Bahr Essalam Phase 2 Development offshore project begins production". www.eni.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.