Baijigou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Baijigou Coal Mine belongs to China Energy Group Ningxia Coal Industry Co., Ltd. Construction started in December 1965, and production was put into operation in November 1972.The designed production capacity was 1.2 million tons per year, and it is a high gas mine.The approved production capacity in 2018 is 1.6 million tons/year.
At 12:45 on June 21, 2020, a roofing accident occurred in Baijigou Coal Mine, in which one person was killed, and two others were injured.
- Operator: National Energy Group Ningxia Coal Industry Co., Ltd. Baijigou Coal Mine
- Owner: Shenhua Group Corp. Ltd.
- Location: Baijigou, Dawukou District, Shizuishan City, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region
- GPS Coordinates: 39.115672, 106.137228
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.6 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 124.80 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 78 million tonne
- Coal Type: Anthracite（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 11.27 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1972
Articles and resources
- 国家能源集团宁夏煤业有限责任公司白芨沟煤矿, 企查查, Accessed June 2021
- 神华宁夏煤业集团有限责任公司白芨沟煤矿矿山地质环境保护与土地复垦方案, 道客巴巴, Accessed June 2021
- 国家能源集团宁夏煤业有限责任公司白芨沟煤矿“6·21”顶板事故调查报告, 宁夏煤矿安全监督局, September 24, 2020
- 全国煤矿生产能力情况（生产煤矿）(As of December 31, 2018), 国家能源局, Accessed June 2021
- 白芨沟煤矿瓦斯综合利用技术道客巴巴, Accessed June 2021
- 抓煤质管理实现提质增收, 道客巴巴, Accessed June 2021