Baise Tiandong power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Baise Mine Tiandong power station (百矿集团田东电厂) is a 270-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows Tiandong County, the approximate location of the power station.
Background on Plant
Baise Tiandong power station was founded in 1971. A 2*12MW and 2*25MW units were brought online in 1973 and 1986, and retired in 2007.  It was owned by Guangxi Hydro Power Construction Group, a subsidiary of China Energy Engineering Corporation.
Baise Tiandong power station currently is a 2 x 135 MW coal plant in Xiangzhou Town, Tiandong County, Baise Prefecture. It was commissioned in 2004-2005.
In Febuary 2017, Guangxi Baise Mining Group bought majority shares of Baise City power station from Guangxi Hydro Power Construction Group, becoming controlling shareholder of the power station.
- Sponsor: Guangxi Baise Mining Group
- Location: Xiangzhou Town, Tiandong County, Baise Prefecture, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 23.629647, 107.024096 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 270 MW (Units 1-2: 135 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year: 2004-2005
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- ↑ "广西田东电厂"Baike
- ↑ "百色爆破拆除田东电厂高耗能设备"广西新闻网-广西日报, 2007-12-01
- ↑ "百矿集团与广西水利电力建设集团签订田东电厂资产转让协议," CNAL, 2017-02-27
- ↑ "田东火电厂正式移交百色百矿集团"Baise TV Station, 2017-10-2
- ↑ "百色全力推进铝产业“二次创业”"中国矿业报,2017-05-26