Baleia Anã Oil and Gas Field (Brazil)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Baleia Anã Field is an operating oil and gas field in Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Brazil.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: -21.1480, -39.9800 (exact)
- Operator: Petrobras
- Owner: Petrobras (100%)
- Parent: Petrobras (100%)
- Discovery year: 2003
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Baleia Anã Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|reserves||gas||original volume in place||1 283||million m³||2007|||
|reserves||oil||volume in place||170||million bbl||2007|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
Articles and Resources
- "Oil, Natural Gas and Biofuels Statistical Yearbook 2020". Ministry of Mines and Energy. 2020. Archived from the original on March 19, 2021. Retrieved March 19, 2021.
- "ANP Shapefile de Dados". Ministry of Mines and Energy. 2020. Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved March 19, 2021.
- "rodadas.anp.gov.br/arquivos/Round9/palestras/Campos(portugues).pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "Profile - Petrobras". petrobras.com.br. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.