Banatski Dvor-Pancevo-Belgrade Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Banatski Dvor-Pancevo-Belgrade Gas Pipeline is a proposed gas pipeline in Serbia.
The pipeline route runs through northern Serbia close to Kikinda to Pancevo, Serbia. An exact route has not yet been announced.
- Operator: Srbijagas
- Owner: Srbijagas
- Parent: Srbijagas
- Length: 115 km / 71.46 miles
- Diameter: 600 mm / 23.6 inches
- Cost: €65 million (US$74.1 million)
- Status: Shelved
- Start Year: 2022
The "High Pressure Pipeline UGS Banatski Dvor-Pancevo-Belgrade" project was presented as a Serbian future gas infrastructure project at the IENE: 11th SEE Energy Dialogue in June 2018 as part of the countries development plan.
The project is not included in the European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (ENTSOG) 2020 Ten Year Network Development Plan nor Transportgas Srbija LLC Novi Sad's 2020-2029 network development plan. The project is presumed shelved.
- Srbijagas, JP (June 27, 2018). "Gas Infrastructure Development Plans" (PDF). iene.eu. Retrieved August 24, 2020.
- Gas Infrastructure Development Plans – Serbia, Srbijagas presentation, May 24, 2018
- Tранспортгас Србија (2019). "План развоја транспортног гасоводног система за период 2020-2029. године" (PDF). transportgas-srbija. Retrieved September 3, 2021.