Banten BSE power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
Banten BSE power station is a proposed 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Banten province, Java, Indonesia.
The map poto below shows Banten province, Java, Indonesia, where the plant would be built.
Background on Project
In December 2015 PT. Bantaeng Sigma Energi (BSE) contracted with China Mechanical Engineering to build a 2 x 300 MW coal-fired plant in Banten province. As of May 2016 the plant was going to be built in Papangloe Village, Pajukkukang District, along Pajukkukang coast of Banten, but construction had not begun.
In May 2019 a new contract was announced under which China National Construction Planning and Design Group Zhongnan Institute would built a 2 x 300 MW plant at a site to be determined in Banten.
- Sponsor: PT Bantaeng Sigma Energy (BSE)
- Parent company: BTN Power (M) Sdn Bhd, PT Biidznillah Tambang Nusantara, PT Infinity Capital
- Location: Banten province, Java, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -6.485765, 106.038128 (approximate)
- Status: Pre-permit development
- Gross capacity: 2 x 300 MW
- Type: Subcritical
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- 中国机械工程签印尼燃煤电站项目合同, On.cc, Dec. 23, 2015.
- Hampir Dua Tahun, Pembangunan PLTU di Bantaeng Belum Rampung, lintasterkini.com, May 27, 2016
- 中国能建签订印尼班塔恩燃煤电站（2×300MW）EPC总承包合同, BHI, May 5, 2019