Baolixiexin Zhongnengguiye power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Baolixiexin Zhongnengguiye power station (保利协鑫中能硅业自备电厂) was a proposed 1,200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, the approximate location where the plant would be built.
Background on Project
Baolixiexin Company is currently planning to build a coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 600 MW in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. However, as of 2014 there appear to be no updates on these plans, and they may have been cancelled.
- Sponsor: Baolixiexin Company
- Parent company:
- Location: Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 42.8, 113.8 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 1,200 MW (2 x 600 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Ailun Yang and Yiyun Cui, "Global Coal Risk Assessment: Data Analysis and Market Research," World Resources Institute working paper, November 2012
- "十二五规划16大煤电基地项目" accessed June 2013
- "保利协鑫附属与联营电厂", 保利协鑫能源控股有限公司网