Martorell–Figueres Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
(Redirected from Barcelona–Girona Gas Pipeline)
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Barcelona–Girona Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Spain.
- Owner: Enagás
- Operator: Enagás
- Parent company: Enagás
- Length: 93.93 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Corresponding SciGrid name(s): Barcelona_Girona
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- Enagas. "Transmission, storage and regasification services and infrastructure" (PDF). Enagas.es. Retrieved January 22, 2021.
- Spain’s gas demand grows 11.6% in May, driven by industry, Gas to Power Journal, 1 June 2018 (accessed Jan 28, 2021)
- Enagás. "Gas Pipelines - Energy Infrastructure - Enagás". www.enagas.es. Retrieved 2022-08-05.