Bassein & Satellite Oil and Gas Block (India)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Block Bassein & Satellite is an operating oil and gas block in India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the block in India.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 19.0786, 72.4280 (approximate)
- Operator: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- Owner: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (100%)
- Parent: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) (100%)
- Discovery year: 1976
- Production start year:
- Concession/Block: Bassein & Satellite
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Block Bassein & Satellite
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|cumulative production||gas||Not applicable||248 000||million m³||2017|||
|production||gas||Not applicable||10 858||million m³/y||2017|||
|production||oil||Not applicable||20||million bbl/y||2017|||
|reserves||gas||original volume in place||393 000||million m³||2017|||
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Indian Petroleum & Natural Gas Statistics 2018-19" (PDF). Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. 2019. Archived (PDF) from the original on September 17, 2021. Retrieved March 22, 2021.
- "link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs11004-012-9423-4". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "dghindia.gov.in/assets/downloads/ar/2019-20.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "History". www.ongcindia.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- www.ETEnergyworld.com. "ONGC's Bassein natural gas field to touch record output in 2018 - ET EnergyWorld". ETEnergyworld.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.