Batan (Naconde) Oil and Gas Field (Nigeria)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Batan (Naconde) Field is an operating oil and gas field in Nigeria.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Nigeria.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 5.5736, 5.4804 (exact)
- Operator: Naconde
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Batan (Naconde) Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||35||million m³/y||2015|||
|production||oil||Not applicable||3.7||million bbl/y||2015|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation 2015 Annual Statistical Bulletin" (PDF). Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. 2015. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 23, 2021. Retrieved April 13, 2021.
- Eni (2020). "Fact Book 2020, Annex: Exploration & Production - Maps of activity areas" (PDF). Eni. Archived (PDF) from the original on September 14, 2021. Retrieved September 12, 2021.