Bauge oil field
Bauge oil field is an oil field under development in the Norwegian Sea, off the coast of Norway.
The map below shows the location of the oil field, in the southern Norwegian Sea, 15 kilometres east of the Njord field, off the coast of Norway.
The Bauge field was discovered in 2013. A plan for development and operation (PDO) was approved in June 2017. According to the field's operator, Equinor Energy, the Bauge field development concept includes one subsea template, two oil producers and one water inject."
In January 2020, Offshore Energy reported that "Bauge resources will be phased into the Njord A platform which will help increase the life of the Njord field by three years. Both projects are set to come on stream during 2020."
As of February 2021, its status is listed by Norwegian Petroleum as "under development."
- Operator: Equinor Energy
- Owner(s): Equinor Energy [42.5%]; Wintershall Dea Norge AS [27.5%]; Vår Energi [17.5%]; Neptune Energy [12.5%]
- Status: In development
- Location: Southern Norwegian Sea
- Coordinates: 64.35, 7.46
- Status: under development
- Reserves: Total recoverable reserves originally: 11.7 mill Sm3 o.e
- Oil recoverable reserves originally: 7.9 mill Sm3 o.e
- Gas recoverable reserves originally: 1.9 mill Sm3 o.e
- NGL recoverable reserves originally: 1.8 mill Sm3 o.e
- "Field: BAUGE". Norwegianpetroleum.no. Retrieved 2021-02-02.
- "Green light for Njord and Bauge - equinor.com". www.equinor.com. Retrieved 2021-02-02.
- "Consent for Equinor to use Transocean rig on Bauge field". Offshore Energy. 2020-01-10. Retrieved 2021-02-02.
- "Map Services - Field outlines". Norwegian Petroleum Directorate. Archived from the original on March 17, 2021. Retrieved March 8, 2021.
- "Factpages: Table – Licensees". Norwegian Petroleum Directorate. Archived from the original on March 17, 2021. Retrieved March 8, 2021.
- "Map services". www.npd.no. Retrieved 2021-02-02.
- Norwegian Petroleum Directorate. "BAUGE". Fact Pages- Norwegian Petroleum Directorate. Retrieved February 2, 2021.