Bayu Undan Oil and Gas Field (East Timor)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bayu Undan Field is an operating oil and gas field in East Timor.
The location of the field in East Timor is not known.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: Santos
- Owner: Santos Limited (68.4%); Eni S.P.A. (11%); INPEX CORPORATION (11.4%); Tokyo Timor Sea Resources (9.2%)
- Parent: Santos Limited (68.4%); Eni S.P.A. (11%); JERA (nan%); Tokyo Gas (nan%)
- Discovery year: 1995
- Production start year: 2004
- Concession/Block: Blocks 91-12 and 91-13
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Bayu Undan Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||hydrocarbons||Not applicable||42||million boe/y||2019|||
|reserves||gas||Recoverable Reserves||96 276||million m³||[not stated]|||
|reserves||liquids||Recoverable Reserves||325||million bbl||[not stated]|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million boe/y = million barrels of oil equivalent per year
Articles and Resources
- "Bayu-Undan Gas and Condensate Field, Timor Sea, Timor-Leste". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "Shareholder information". Santos. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) BUCRF72VH5RBN7X3VL35 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- "www.offshore-technology.com/projects/bayu-undan/". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.