Bear Creek cogeneration plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bear Creek cogeneration plant is a 100-megawatt (MW) biomass and natural gas power station in the province of Alberta, Canada.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Grande Prairie, Canada.
- Owner: TC Energy Corporation [100%]
- Parent: TC Energy Corporation [100%]
- Location: Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
- Coordinates: 55.0712, -118.6896 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 100 MW
Articles and Resources
- "www.tcenergy.com/siteassets/pdfs/power/alberta-power-marketing/transcanada-power-alberta-bear-creek.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on June 3, 2021.
- Governance. "TC Energy — Governance". www.tcenergy.com. Archived from the original on November 10, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 549300UGKOFV2IWJJG27. Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation
- Global Energy Observatory ID 2281, accessed January 2022
- "TC Energy — Bear Creek Cogeneration Plant". Retrieved January 20, 2022.