Beijing Energy Uxin power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Beijing Energy Uxin power station (京能乌审旗发电项目) is a proposed 2,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows Uxin, the approximate location where the plant would be built.
Background on Project
In July 2019, plans were announced for 2 x 1,000MW mine-mouth coal plant in Uxin, Ordos Prefecture.
- Sponsor: Beijing Energy Group
- Parent company: Beijing Energy Group
- Location: Uxin, Ordos Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 38.596224, 108.824093 (approximate)
- Status: Pre-permit development
- Gross capacity: 2,000 MW (Units 1&2: 1,000 MW)
- Type: Ultra-supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source: Domestic
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "2×1000MW！鄂尔多斯将建一大型坑口电厂," 北极星电力网新闻中心, 2019/7/23